Since the concrete will solidify into a hard mass in a short time, and it is corrosive to steel and paint, it is necessary to clean completely the concrete adhered to the concrete storage tank, inlet and outlet after using the mobile concrete mixer truck each time. The daily maintenance includes:
1. Rinse the inlet withe water before each loading to keep the feeding port moist while charging.
2. Fill the water tank while you are loading.
3. After charging, rinse the inlet and clean the residual concrete near the inlet.
4. After unloading at the construction site, flush the discharge tank, and then add 30-40 L of washing water to the concrete storage tank. Keep the concrete storage tank turning slowly at the forward direction when you drive back to the concrete batch plant.
5. Remember to discharge the sewage in the concrete storage tank before the next loading.
6. Clean the concrete storage tank and the surroundings of the inlet and outlet at the end of each day to ensure that cement and concrete agglomeration are not adhered.
These are some simple tips from Haomei Machinery, a concrete mixer truck manufacturer. Do you have other supplements? Welcome to tell us. We want to not only provide the quality mobile cement mixer trucks, but also know more about your need.
Original source: https://www.haomei-machinery.com/a/how-to-clean-the-mobile-concrete-mixer-truck.html
Tags: mobile concrete mixer truck concrete mixer truck manufacturers mobile cement mi
Prev: How to Choose A Ready Concrete Mix Truck for Sale
Next: Top Five Factors in The Choice of Ready Mix Trucks for Sale