With the rapid progress of science and technology and the improvement of people’s awareness of environmental protection, the traditional red clay bricks have been eliminated. The fully automatic hydraulic concrete block machine has been a mainstream concrete brick machine. Compared with other brick machine equipment, what are its unique advantages?
1. It has high automation degree. The labor costs are getting higher and higher, with this hydraulic concrete machine, less workers are needed and the labor intensity is greatly reduced.
2. Its concrete block quality is better. Compared with the traditional rotary table machine and vibration forming machine, the hydraulic brick machine can withstand more pressure and exhaust times during the pressing process. It can greatly improve the performance of bricks.
3. It is of high safety. Due to the high degree of automation, it reduces the involvement of humans, especially the safety protection device is set up in the work area, which fundamentally prevents the occurrence of safety accidents.
4. The automatic concrete block machine breaks the top-down and bottom-up situation of the traditional brick machine, and overcomes the shortcomings of the traditional ones that it is easy to punch and damage the mold.
5. It has has good exhaust performance and can produce hollow bricks for a long time.
6. The fully automatic concrete block machine can accurately guarantee the shape and size of the brick, so that the product can meet the requirements of the national first-level standard. The machine is also equipped with a built-in pressure sensor, which can accurately measure the strength of the brick.
7. It adopts high-precision hydraulic parts. This machine is a high-speed, high-yield, full-featured brick making machine, which can produce various specifications of hollow bricks, solid bricks, blind hole bricks, square bricks, road paving bricks, etc.
8. The automatic hydraulic brick machine has low noise and low power consumption, which can save 40% of the electricity.
9. After the size and strength of the bricks are set, all products that cannot meet the requirements can be automatically returned to the raw material warehouse, mixed and pressed again.